Xu is leading the way as Vietnamese cuisine evolves and updates itself to reflect the country’s dynamic development, offering fresh and innovative modern Vietnamese cuisine as well as traditional Vietnamese favorites. Website: http://www.xusaigon.com/
Responsible for taking and delivering Food & Beverage orders and providing outstanding guest service to all guests. Because Waiter/ Waitress are the main point of contact for guests at XU, he/she must be fully knowledgeable about all aspects of outlet facilities, dishes and beverages, preparation methods and services in restaurant as well as in Lounge.
• Project courtesy, hospitality and professional behaviour at all times with guests and fellow colleagues.
• Welcome guests upon arrival with courtesy and professionalism
• Seat guests appropriately and offer menus where appropriate
• Answer questions related to menu offerings and preparation methods
• Maximize revenue potential through the up-selling of menu items.
• Prepare select beverage orders, table settings, ensure all orders are delivered, prepare and present bills according to established standards and procedures.
• Be the first line of defense to handle guest queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Monitor guest feedback and make recommendations for improvements services to meet guest needs.
• Assist with general cleaning, inventory taking as required.
• Perform other assignments to meet business needs as directed by your superiors.
• Willing to work overtime.
• Have team spirit.
• Innovative thinking, carefully, honesty and reliable.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• High attention to detail.
• Communicate in English is required.
• Strong sales skills.
• Minimum of 1-year experience in the same position.
• Hospitality experience is necessary.
• This is full time position, working on shift (day shift : 9AM-5PM, night shift: 4PM-12AM,split shift: 10AM-2PM & 6PM-10PM), weekend will back home lately (around 2AM-3AM)
– The average salary for these positions from 5 million to 5.5million and up more, it belongs to employee’s ability.
– After 2 months of probation, employees will receive all of benefits as follow Labor Code of Vietnam.
Deadline: send Resume and Cover letter via email: email@example.com before May 25th, 2014